Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOOONG NAP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

LOOOONG NAP! Empty
PostSubject: LOOOONG NAP!   LOOOONG NAP! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 am

Kara nodded at Shayera, closing her eyes as she put her head against Logan's chest.

---
Shayera shuddered a bit at that, finally giving the man a look..A look that said: "Going to talk to you when you two wake up."

---
Logan's eyebrow raised, not surely understanding why he was receiving a look like that..Though, he didn't care now..He wanted to sleep.

---
Kara looked up at him, "My room?" She asked, seeing him nod made her happy, loving how he agreed with her.

---
Shayera's eyes twitched when they walked past her, wanting to desperately yell at them for sleeping in the same room with each other, but, she ignored it.

---
When Kara and Logan reached the room, They didn't bother changing their clothes, Logan had laid Kara on the bed..

---
Kara turned on her side, already comfortable as her head hit the pillow.

---
Logan laid next to Kara, wrapping his arms around her, making himself comfortable, "I love you, Kara.." He whispered..

---
"I love you to, Logan." Kara whispered back, before falling into a deep sleep..

---
Logan smiled, resting himself, before he fell into a deep sleep as well...

LITTLE DID HE KNOW, HIS BIKE WAS TRASHED, HIS ROOM WAS TRASHED...

AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF x23!!
Back to top Go down

LOOOONG NAP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Captain America's Room-
Jump to: