Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do???

Go down 
+2
X-23
GreenArrow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 pm

He walked around in the garden. Not knowing what to do. Dinah cheated with Flash. He didn't know what how he felt. He needed someone to talk.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Laura walked to the mansion, she was a tad bit bored, and she wanted to meet some other people. Hopefully she wouldn't run into Logan, he would try to get her to stay. She looked around, seeing no one who could turn her in. She walked out of the woods, stopping when she saw a man wearing nothing but green. Her stance went tight, looking at the man, "Who are you?" Laura asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

"Who are you?" He turned around. A girl was looking at him. He looked to her from head to toe. Checking if she had weapons. "I'm Green Arrow. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm

He had been looking around the house for Ollie, but hadn't found him yet. When he arrived to the garden, he was relieved to see him. Wally didn't regocnize the woman with him. Maybe she is one of the villains. He thought to himself. "Hey!!! Who are you lady!!!" He ran to them, pulling Ollie behind himstaring at the woman waiting for her to show her true intentions. "Are you alright Arrow?" He asked not knowing if he meant the drama from earlier or this moment.

Last edited by Flash on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

He was waiting for an answer when he heard a voice. "Hey!!! Who are you lady!!!" Flash!! He thought. Just the person he didn't want to see."Are you alright Arrow?" But he also couldn't blame Flash for.... Dinah is just...... He ignored Flash. "I'm sorry for my comrade rudeness. But he is right. Could you please tell us your name?" He needed to focus on something else, just for the moment.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Before Laura could reply, she jumped back, extracting her claws out fast. Her eyes narrowed at the man, having her hands in front of her in a X position, looking straight to the man who was saying sorry, "Well he could be a little bit more nicer, then being a asshole. My name is x23, I don't feel comfortable telling you two my real name." Her attitude was a little rude now, thanks to Flash, "Who are you, red suit?" She asked, a little bit stern a rude.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 pm

"Whoah!!!! Are you like the female version of Wolverine!!??" He relaxed when Arrow appologised to her, and seeing her talk calmly. "Sorry.... I'm bit jumpy.... I haven't seen you before so I just thought you were a villain." He straightened up. "I'm the Flash, but my friens call me Wally."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 pm

She had been looking for any sign from Wally or Ollie. In the distance she saw three figures. One Clearly a woman. Dinah kept walking as her vission became clearer she saw Flash. And Ollie. Seeing as the woman had Claws. Woman version La Wolfie. She saw the woman's body language wasn't going to be any good.

Dinah walked faster as soon as she reached them she stepped before Flash. She glared at him with anger into her eyes. ''How could you lie to me.'' She hissed. Making a fist. She turned her back To Flash. ''And you are?''
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Laura glared at the woman, hating the way she spoke to her, "x23, my real name is no concern to you. Especially when I keep feeling like I'm going to be attacked in one second!" She had raised her voice at the last word, glaring at the two.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm

She rolled her eyes. ''Damn girl relax. Nobody is going to attack you only when you ask for it. Now shall we start with putting those Claws away. Nobody is going to attack you sweetie.'' She tapped on x23's claws.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

He was surprised to see Dinah awake. "I didn't think you would wake up so soon." He said stunned. He looked at X23. "Are you a good guy like us X23?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Laura snickered almost, "No, I'm on no one's side. I'm not going to be a pet, like you all. I rather stay collar free."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 pm

She sighed. "I didn't think you would wake up so soon." Turning back to Flash. ''You told me yourself you would stay!'' Clenching her teeth. ''You said it yourself. No matter how fast i wake up..You just should've stayed.'' Just than her eyes fell onto Arrow. Looking back at Wallie. She narrowed her eyes. Turning her head to x23. ''You dissed yourself. You just said that you are a pet. Pathetic..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:37 pm

He was getting defensive. "Hey, I said I would be 'around'. I never said I was going to sit there while you slept, besides you seemed well enough to be able to sleep awhile on your own." He crossed his arms on his chest. "And I recall someone doing the same to me a while back, but I didn't get angry at you for that did I." He turned his face away from her. He hated getting angry at her, and this situation was stressfull as it is.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Laura glared at the blonde woman, "At least I don't look like a blonde bimbo, shit, calm the fuck down. Your mad at this dude." She pointed to Flash, "Not me, so be a little mature and fucking calm down." She looked at her, hating the attitude, hating that she was being talked like this.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 am

"At least I don't look like a blonde bimbo, shit, calm the fuck down. Your mad at this dude." ''No your wrong.. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself for being so stupid.'' She turned to x23. ''By the way. I'm not the one looking for attention with your claws.'' She kicked x23 in the face. Making the girl fall down. ''I prefere being a blond bimbo than a copy of wolverine. What are you his pet?'' She hissed before turning away she walked back to flash. Looking into his eyes. Than back to Arrow. Dinah looked down walking into the house. Back to her room.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

He wachted everything in a daze. He went to the garden to think. But it turned into a strange event. Dinah walked back to the house. He wanted to go after her but instead of doing that he walked towards x23. "Are you allright? Sorry, Dinah is....."He looked at Flash. "You kind of step in a fight between us three." He tried to smile to x23 but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 am

He watched Dinah in shock. 'Boy is she mad.' He saw her look and watched her walk away. He let out a long sigh, before turning to X23. "Sorry about that." He said embarassed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 am

Laura growled, staring at the woman as her eyes started to narrow. She got up, ignoring Flash, running after the blonde bimbo. Knocking her down, letting her claws come out once again, swinging her arm down as she cut the blonde's cheeks. Two very deep cuts were made on her face, looking at her as she kicked her in the stomach, making it unable for the woman to breathe, "Then stay mad at yourself, and don't bring it out on others." She stated, walking away from the woman, walking past the two men to, "Whatever one of you two did, I don't care, just control her before she actually gets killed." After she said, she ran off, making it unable for any of them to chase her.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 am

He walked to Dinah. He bent over so he could look at the wounds. "It is not to deep but we need to clean it before it turns ugly." He helped her up. "Where in this place can you find a first aid?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 am

He looked at the scene shocked when the woman attacked Dinah. "That was uncalled for." He said before she ran away. He rushed to where Canary and Arrow were. "Pick her up, we are taking her to the medical lab." He said to Green Arrow as he rushed off ahead.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 am

''I don't need your help!'' She growled angry. As she pushed Arrow away slightly. ''I can take care of myself.'' She hissed turning to walk away again. That bitch better not get in my way again. Holding one hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 am

''I don't need your help!'' Dinah walked away. ''I can take care of myself.'' He took her hand, turned her around. "I know that you can take care if yourself. But now you let me take care of you." he picked her up in bridal style. "You can give direction." He smiled bright at her. Bringing her into the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do???   What to do??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: