Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just leave me alone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Just leave me alone... Empty
PostSubject: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Once Dinah got in the hallway she started to run. Opening her door and slamming it close. She let herself slid down. Covering her face. She wouldn't cry. No No tears. Don't cry. Biting her lip.
She slammed her fist against the door. ''DAMN IT!'' she yelled. Knowing noone would hear her.
Wrapping her arms arround her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Wally walked to Dinahs room. He stopped by the door, and hesitated before he knocked. "Dinah!? You in there?" He was silent for a while. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:27 pm

She looked up. Hearing Wally's voice. ''I...'' She made a fist. ''I'm...'' Taking a deep breath. ''I'm fi-'' She couldn't help it. She sobbed silently. Hiding her face. Ollie did not come..He didn't...
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:30 pm

He heard her talk. He knocked again. "Can I come in?" He asked conserned, when he heard some sobs. "I need to see you. Please?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:34 pm

She sniffed. Taking a deep breath. She wiped away her tears. Standing up she walked in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror. Seeing how her eyes had turned slightly red because of her tears. She splashed water in her face. Taking a deep breath. Looking in the mirror. She looked better.
Walking over to the door. Opening the door too peek out. ''What do you want...'' She wispered. Avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." He looked to his feet. "And I'm sorry about back there. I should have considered your feelings more."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 pm

''It's okay...I should never..'' She grabbed Wally's shirt and pulled him in Closing the door. ''I'm sorry.'' She pushed him against the door. ''I'm so sorry...I love you Wally i do love you..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 pm

He was surprised when she pulled him in. He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He said softly as he kissed the top of her head. "How do you want to proceed from here on?" He asked her looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:10 pm

She bit her lip. ''I don't know..'' She shrugged. Dugging her nails into his chest without hurting him. She let one tear roll down. ''I just don't know.'' She sobbed . ''I don't know.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm

He hugged her closer and walked her to the bed sitting down with her. "It's okay. We'll figure it out." He looked at the wall while stroking her hair. "Ollie went out. I guess he needs some time to process things. I'm just surprised he didn't punch me."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:13 pm

She looked into his eyes. ''But you came to me...'' For me? ''He didn't...'' She sighed looking down. ''That does say something right?'' Biting her lip. ''You need time too, But instead you go to me... Why?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:20 pm

"I think he is in shock. Just give him time." He smiled at her warmly. "I was worried about you, that's why." He said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 pm

She closed her eyes leaning against his chest. ''I'll give him time..'' She yawned. ''All the time he wants...'' Snuggeling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

He looked at her face, when she was yawning. "You getting sleepy?" He asked as he laid her down on the bed. He pulled the covers over her and sat next to her. "Just take a nap babe, I'll be around." He said stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

She smiled at him warmly. ''Thank you Wally. I love you.'' She took one hand of his and squeezed it slight.
Closing her eyes she let her head rest in the pillow. Slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 pm

"You're welcome." He smiled warmly at her. He watched her drift of to sleep and waited for a while before taking his hand back from her and placing her hand onthe bed. He sat there for a moment before got up and left the room. Maybe he could find Arrow and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just leave me alone...   Just leave me alone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just leave me alone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: