Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood on the wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Blood on the wall Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the wall   Blood on the wall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Logan chuckled at her eagerness and excitement. He couldn't blame her though. He got up and got dressed, before following after her.

"Kitty?" He heard Kara ask, as he walked to the room.

"Maybe half-pint is in-" He started to say as he stepped into the room, before he saw red out of the corner of his eye. He looked at the wall and froze.

Blood...

Then he remembered that Flash had told him that both Storm and Kitty were missing...

"Damn it!" He yelled, hitting the wall. He forgot about them when he was going after Kara.

How could I be so stupid?! He shouted in his head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Blood on the wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the wall   Blood on the wall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Kara jumped, hearing him yell, making her run out of the bathroom, "What is it?" She asked, stopping when she saw the blood on the wall, making her gasp a little, "What the..Shit!" She cursed, looking around before she heard Logan's thoughts.

How could I be so stupid?!

Kara looked at him, having a serious face, "Your not stupid, I can assure you of that." She stated, looking around as she walked out to the hallway, looking around as she saw little spots on the ground, "Logan." She said, pointing to the trail of little blood drops that led out of the hallway..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Blood on the wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the wall   Blood on the wall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

"Flash told me that both Storm and Kitty were missing." Logan growled.

He came out of the room when she called his name. He cursed more at the sight of blood on the ground.

"I bet they're at the Brotherhood house. Come on." He said, running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood on the wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the wall   Blood on the wall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood on the wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Shadowcat and Deadpool's Room-
Jump to: