Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm's Catastrophic Failure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Storm's Catastrophic Failure Empty
PostSubject: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 pm

"I am so sorry. I know it must have been horrifying for you. I will do my best to keep you from experiencing this again. I will find out who these Protectors are. I will!"

Ororo sighed and put a pillow over her head in frustration. She thought back to her moment with Kara at the pool, 2 days ago. She had lost control over herself again! Why was this happening to her so much?! I wonder what Charles would react to my carelessness.. She frowned as the pain from her collar continued to shoot through her. This is not good... Charles where are you? I do not think I can do this...
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

The Black Queen seeped in through the room in the form of a cloud before settling behind the woman, "You seem sad, are you all right?" She asked with fake concern through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

"I don't know." Ororo replied and then, realizing that she didn't recognize the voice, she threw the pillow off her face to see a woman staring down at her. She got up immediately and almost all but yelled, "Who are you? How did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

The Black Queen smirked at the woman's reaction, "My name is The Black Queen and how I got here isn't important. I see that you're worried about Professor Xavier....I could ensure his and everyone's safety if you want." She said
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:37 pm

A telepath? Storm stood a distance from her, putting her guard up as stared at the Black Queen warily. "Black Queen excuse me for being skeptical but what makes you think that I would believe you could ensure anyone's safety in this universe? Surely, you have proof or information that would prove of use?" The vibe she was getting from this woman was powerful but she couldn't tell in which influence the Black Queen stood.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

The Black Queen smiled even wider, before elegantly seating herself on a chair. "Storm is your name isn't it? For proof, I can show evidence that Professor Xavier still lives safely in your universe. Now as long as you join the Brotherhood, you will save your dear professor from being brought here...otherwise.." She trailed off and bared a smile at Storm.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Storm raised her eyebrows at the deal the Black Queen was offering. "Join the Brotherhood. That's all you want?" She stood in thought. "Tell me something I don't know about the Protectors. I figure you have connections with them by the no-collar-priveledge."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

The Black Queen smirked and crossed her legs, "You remember the Overseer correct? Let's just say I'm his replacement." She said that last word with disdain. "I have witnessed your work out on the field and I have to say, I'm impressed. The Protectetor's never show themselves" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Storm nodded and sat down on the bed by the Black Queen. "Alright. I'll be straight with you, Black Queen. I could care less about your claim to be able to keep anyone safe because I, somehow, don't think who enters this universe is up to you. However, before I join the Brotherhood and, yes, I am agreeing to do that, I want three things done. One," Storm lifted up a finger to count them off. "I get some privacy inside my own head. Two: You remove the shock from my collar. Three: I want an audience with one of the protectors if not all. You can't tell me there's no way you can't make those happen." She gave the Black Queen a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

The Black Queen smiled, "I am glad that that you have agreed with me and I will give you all those things and more." She said and offered her hand to shake Storm's hand.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Storm stared at her for a moment. Something was not right about her. She was too confident. She shook the Black Queen's hand and immediately knew she was going to regret it.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 pm

The Black Queen smirked as she drained Storm of her power, "I actually do feel bad about you dear Storm." She said in sympathetic tones as she got to the point where she could control her, "Now then tell Kitty that you want her to join the Brotherhood with you. Use whatever means necessercary to do so." She said and released Storm's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm's Catastrophic Failure   Storm's Catastrophic Failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm's Catastrophic Failure
Page 1 of 1