Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Offer still Stands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

The Offer still Stands Empty
PostSubject: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Selene slipped out of her dark shadow and then sat herself back down on the bench, she smirked she had just witnessed Kara take her cousin back inside the mansion. She unfastened her cloak and let it sit on the bench, she started cracking her knuckles as they were starting to ache. She winced, using all the power that she had, had cost her she could feel fine lines on her face and she was sure her hair was now starting to grey at the temples. She needed a power-up but first she needed to hear Kara's answer...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Kara noticed the woman, walking to her fast, pushing her, "YOU ATTACKED HIM! YOU TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO BE SAFE, YOU SAID! I WAS GOING TO JOIN YOU, BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG! I AM NEVER GOING TO WITH YOU TO THE BROTHERHOOD!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 pm

The Black Queen sighed and pretended to dust off her clothes, "Now, now I would never have attacked your cousin. It's why I'm here, one of my new recruits has gone rogue and we think she's trying to make things difficult for all of us. Please understand that I would never injure your cousin." She said in a voice as a smooth as butter.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Her eyes narrowed, "I don't believe you. He described you..I will never join..Never, you filthy little liar. Stay away from me and my loved ones!" She started to turn around, ready to walk away..

Last edited by Supergirl on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 pm

The Black Queen watched her go and sighed, "You know...this would have been easier if you had just-" She slipped behind and touched her neck draining Kara's power she kept going until she reached the point where she could control Kara. "listened, now then I think it would be nice to have your beau The Wolverine join us at the Brotherhood don't you?" She asked, enjoying the feel of being rejuvanted once again she smiled as she coaxed Kara's now controlled figure to nod. "Now, that's a good girl make sure you are convincing enough." She said before she turned and left, she had other people she had to visit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Kara had turned around, stopping when she couldn't feel herself move. Her eyes widened, and before she could realize what was going on. Her moonlit eyes turned a deep blue, the only thing that was different about her..Was her eyes, her moonlit were now deep blue. Making her appearance more darker..

"Now then I think it would be nice to have your beau The Wolverine join us at the Brotherhood don't you?"

She nodded, smirking as she nodded. Kara turned around, walking slowly and gracefully. It was clear she wasn't the same..She walked to the Dining room, as she waited for Logan to show up..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offer still Stands   The Offer still Stands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Offer still Stands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: