Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's all going to be okay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

It's all going to be okay. Empty
PostSubject: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am

She walked with flash. Holding hands. The thought of killing people... It kept replaying in her mind. She would have to kill 20 people. Killing one okay. But actually 20 people...
She sighed. Stopped walking. As soon as Flash turned arround. She hugged him.
''It's all going to be okay...right?'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 am

OOC : so to everyone who is reading this, this takes place after kara killing ivy ^^

He had been silent the whole time after they got back from the arena. It had been shocking. When Canary stopped walking he turned around, to his surprise she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, stroking her hair with his left hand. "I honestly don't know." He said quietly. They stayed like that for a while. "So do you think you could do it? Kill?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 am

''After what i saw...No.'' She got out the hug. ''I mean...Fighting is one thing... But killing...No i couldn't...''
She let go of him. ''but we have too.'' She took a deep breath. ''I'm afraid.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am

He took her hands in his, looking to her eyes. "I'm scared too." He paused for a moment, and let go of her right hand and caressed her cheek. "But for you, I will fight. Even if I have to kill."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:15 am

"But for you, I will fight. Even if I have to kill." Her heart skipped a beat. Taking a deep breath. ''That's an incredibly stupid thing to do...'' Looking away from him. ''And..very sweet..'' She blushed slight.
Looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 am

He smiled at her. "Not as sweet as you baby." He kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 am

She smiled. Wrapping her arms arround him. ''Thanks.'' Kissing him again. She pulled away. Looking at the roses. ''They are beautifull aren't they?'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:39 am

He smiled to the kiss. When she pulled away he hugged her to his chest. When he noticed she was looking at the roses, he smiled as he walked to them carefully taking one and picking it. He walked back to her with the rose. "Here you go." He gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 am

She laughed. ''You don't have to do that.'' Keeping the rose away from her. ''Besides. You better watch out don't hurt yourself with those thorns.''

Last edited by BlackCanary on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 am

He brought the rose closer to his eyes. He saw he was holding it from a point where there were no thorns. He wawed it infront of her. "I'm fine, I know every rose has it's thorns. I picked this for you, but if you don't want it I guess i'll just throw it away." He said to her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 am

''No i like it but you don't have to do that for me. Don't waste your energy too much.'' She smiled kindley. Taking the rose anyway. ''Happy?'' She asked sarcastic. Looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 am

Wally sat down on the bench, leaning cassually to the back of the bench. "Very." He said grinning widely, patting the spot next to him. "Hey how about we go out on the town tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:28 am

She took place next to him. ''Out town?'' Starring at him. ''If you want to.'' Smiling. ''Where would you like to go?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

He put his arm around her. "Well we could go to the park, just walk around, then play it by ear. Or I guess we could go shopping." He said turning to look at her. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:35 pm

She grinned. ''I'd like the walk in the park.'' She kissed his lips Tickeling his side. She grinned. ''But don't think you can just kidnap me into the bushes or something like that.'' She said joking.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 pm

He mocked shock and put his hand to his chest. "Now why would I do something like that." He started laughing. "Hey here's an idea we can go by car. There's a garage full of them."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 pm

She gave him a sly smile. ''A garage. Nice.'' She drew circles on his chest. ''Sounds interesting.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:25 pm

He grinned at her, taking her hand. "Or we could go right now." He ran with her out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all going to be okay.   It's all going to be okay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all going to be okay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: