Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a room with a shapeshifter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

In a room with a shapeshifter Empty
PostSubject: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Kitty looked over at Rogue as she pushed open the door to her room, "Looks like we'll be roomies again, so do you need anything else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 pm

"Fun, looks like Ah'll never get my own room in this place." Rogue/Mystique said, sarcastically, before sending a joking smirk at Kitty. "Nah, Ah'm fine. Ah just need a shower a nap." She said, stretching her arms over head.

"Hey, we get our own bathroom in this universe?" She asked, looking into the bathroom. "Why can't our professor be this nice?" She asked, making it seem more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 am

Kitty laughed, "Honestly we should make that like a priority of ours or something." She said and giggled, "Well I'll be in the Danger Room practicing, its the only place where we can use our powers without these things hurting us." She said and made a face as she pointed to her collar.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 am

Mystique/Rogue froze, acting shocked by the information. She turned to look at Kitty with a shock expression on her face.

"Y-You mean, my powers don't work with these thangs? A-Ah can touch people then?" She asked, playing her role well.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 am

Kitty winced and remembered that Rogue had always wanted to be able to touch people, "I guess, yeah you can." She said and smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:21 am

"Rogue" smiled acting as if she felt surreal. She took off one of her gloves and stared at her hand.

"Ah'll uh, take my shower now." She said, before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

Mystique shaped shift back into herself. She waited to hear Kitty leave the room before letting out a frustrated sigh.

She turned to the mirror and turned into Kara in her bikini. "Oh, look at me! I'm Supergirl and a blonde bimbo!" She said, making a horrible sexy pose.

She glared at her reflection and let out a growl, before turning back into herself.

She actually decided to do half of what she told Kitty. She took off her outfit and stepped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 am

[[OOC Your dead for that little comment. >_> XDDD

<3 you]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am

[Ooc, I'M SUPERGIRL! STRIKE A POSE! *cough* love you Mystie ^^]
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am

[[OOC >_> Kitty....]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 am

[Ooc.....I mean...*cough* *phases* HAHAHA]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a room with a shapeshifter   In a room with a shapeshifter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a room with a shapeshifter
Page 1 of 1