Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Kara's hands gripped his shoulders when he moved faster, making her moan louder, "Logan! Yes, yes!" She moaned at how he moved faster, her back had arched a little at how he kept thrusting in her. She then kissed him back, moaning in the kiss lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

After awhile he released inside her, saying a silent prayer that her pills were strong enough to work on a kryptonian.

He kissed her forehead and gently set her down on her feet, keep her steady.

"Dada? Dada?"

Logan looked up. "I think we need to finish up, fly girl." He said, before kissing her lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Kara gasped when they both released with each other. She then stood there as he kept her steady.

"Dada? Dada?"

Kara laughed softly, "Yeah.." She said as she kissed his lips, before pulling away as they both took a shower. And when they were done, Kara got out of the shower and dried up, getting dressed right after. She waited for Logan before she walked outside to see James looking at his father.

"Dada!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Logan chuckled as he walked over to James. He picked him back up. "I'm surprised he remembers me so well." He said, bouncing the happy boy.

He looked back at Kara, who was smiling at the two of them. "I'm going to have to tell you and the others about what I found out..." He trailed off, looking back at his son in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Kara smiled, "Well I kept showing him a picture of us together everyday so he would remember you." She said as she smiled at him, before she looked at him, "Okay.." She said as she was trying to remember something also..There was something about Shadow King..a weakness, but she couldn't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Logan clicked his tongue. "I'm going to go back to metal head and tell him what I know too... Even if we have to work together, doesn't mean I still trust him."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Kara nodded, "But right now..you are ours.." She said as she smiled and rubbed James's head softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Logan wrapped his arm around Kara and kissed her head. "I'm all yours." He said, confirming what she said.

James laid his head on Logan's shoulder and yawned a little. Logan smiled down at him. "It looks like we woke James from his nap too soon..." He said, before looking at Kara who was laying her head on his other shoulder. "And it looks like you need one in general..." He stated, smiling.

"Come on, you two." He said, carrying James and leading Kara to the bed. "After this... how about we take James to the park?" He asked, Kara as they laid down, with James in between the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Kara laughed softly at what Logan said. She smiled at him as she nodded, "A picnic after a nap, sounds great." She said as laid down with James, and Logan. Kara smiled at their son, "Can't believe we made such a beautiful baby boy.." She whispered, before getting comfortable and falling asleep a few moments later, but she didn't fall asleep without mumbling five words.

"I love you, Logan..."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Logan smiled softly at his two blondes. "I love you too, Kara." He whispered, kissing her forehead, before kissing the little sleeping blonde's forehead. "And I love you too, James..." He whispered, before getting comfortable.

Soon after he fell asleep along side his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2