Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultra blonde shall rise again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Chloe laughed, "They do indeed, I am so excited for you Amanda." She added as she leaned back on the couch. She smiled as another idea hit her, "You know what would be weird? If we gave birth around the same time." She said with a giggle as she pictured it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

She laughed. "That would be weird, but I guess it could happen." She ate the rest of the cookie. She then grinned at the girl. "Why? Do you want us to." She playfully poked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Steve was making his way around the Mansion when he heard two voices, he recognized both of them and frowned. What was Chloe doing talking to that woman who had killed his best friend and team mate? He wondered angrily before he entered the room, "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." He commented as he glared at that woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Chloe was about to reply to Amanda when she heard Steve's voice, she frowned though when she heard what he said. She looked up to see him glaring at Amanda, she frowned "Steve, don't say that to Amanda." She said darkly as she glared at him, what was his problem? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm

She turned her head to see the man from earlier. "You by the looks of things." She smirked widely. "Aren't you happy to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Steve glowered before he stepped further into the room, "You don't belong here, Chloe why are you talking to her?" He demanded as he turned to glare at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Chloe's eyes narrowed as he turned on her, "This might surprise you Steve, but she's my friend just like you are." She said firmly and then looked between them, "Why are you both so angry at each other?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

She looked at Chloe then back to Steve. "He hit me in the face. And I have every right to be here."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Steve glared, "It wasn't underserved she killed my best friend and my team mate...she's nothing more then a heartless murderer." He spat.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Chloe looked between them both not exactly sure what she was supposed to do, "Was it an arena match?" She eventually asked as she looked between them both.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 pm

She turned to look at Chloe. "The first one was. He didn't even put up a fight. I snapped his neck, fast and painless. The second one came to murder me in my sleep. She said to me she would try again, so I just saved both of our time and just killed her then and there." She waited for Chloes reaction.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Steve glared at this woman who had the nerve to sit there and act like it was nothing, "How can you justify their deaths?" He growled but he stopped when he saw the look on Chloe's face.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Chloe got up and stood between them, "Steve I know it hurts having your friends die....but we're supposed to be working together. Once we start fighting amongst ourselves thats when the Protector's can get to each and every one of us, even if we're on opposite sides. Now I know you two have your differences....but we can't always let those differences get in the way of our teamwork. I'm not asking you two to be friends.....just be team mates, in the end we're fighting for the same cause...to find a way out and get back to our real homes." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Amanda watched as Chloe got up. She listened to her words and leaned her body on the back rest of the couch. "I'm all up for teamwork." She said grinning widely. "I can work with you Steve if you promise never to hit me in the face again. Otherwise I will make sure you can't rely that story to your grandkids let alone your kids." She said narrowing her eyes threatheningly.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Steve's jaw clenched and even though he hated it, he knew Chloe was right. "Team work and nothing else and believe me Amanda I feel the same." He said darkly as muscle in his jaw ticked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Chloe winced, that was better then what she had been hoping for she thought, "Ok well now that we've cleared that all up, is there something else you wanted to talk about?" She asked addressing Steve.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 am

She arched her eyebrow. "Did you just threathen to kill my unborn child? That's low." She said a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Steve coughed, "No but consider this stalled until you've given birth." He finally said, he may not like the woman but he wasn't about to kill a pregnant woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Chloe felt like rolling her eyes at Steve's words, 'Well now that we all know you plan on having revenge is there anything else we can do for you?" She asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

She smirked. "Well when you actually do come for my life, please do it during the day. When I'm tired I tend to let people get away too easy." She looked at Chloe and then at Steve waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Steve snorted, "I'll see what I can do." He said dryly before he turned to look at Chloe, "That reminds me, do you have plans for tonight?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Chloe blinked in surprise a few times after he asked and looked at Amanda hoping that she could help her out on this before turning back to Steve. "Uh no I don't, why?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 pm

She registered the look and looked at Steve. "She does, she is going to spend it with me." She said pulling Chloe closer to herself from her arm. She stuck her tongue out to the man.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Steve raised an eyebrow at her antics and then looked at Chloe, "I believe I asked her that question." He said stiffly though not without a hint of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Chloe had to bite her tongue to keep from bursting into giggles, "Oh yeah, sorry Steve but Amanda and I were going to watch a few movies and have a sleep over." She said fighting back the urge to start laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra blonde shall rise again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next