Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A roommate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 pm

He smirked. "Sex is when you love somebody, you will have to love every singly piece of each other. Otherwise it is nothing but going in and out and leave, it is sad some people even enjoy such a thing." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Lorna looked at him as he spoke, nodding to him, "Exactly..and I don't get why people have to force other people..to get it." She said as she got up and walked to the window, "I don't get how people can rape.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm

He just shrugged. "Overwhelemed by pleasure people can do crazy things, some things they will regret later." He laid down on the bed. "What are you looking for out that window?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 pm

"Just looking out at the nature and the pool." She said as she watched some birds fly past the window. She then looked at him, seeing him laying down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 pm

He smiled kindly at her, "prefer me on the other bed? Or do you like to be in my arms?" He held out his arms
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Lorna blushed before she smiled softly and walked to lay next to him in her arms. She laid there before the thought of her almost getting raped and killing Thomas appeared in he head. She slowly closed her eyes as she buried her face in the pillow as she started to cry slowly.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Victor smiled when she crawled into his arms.
But when she suddenly started crying his eyes widen. What was wrong?
"Hey.." He whispered in a soft voice. "Sweetie what's wrong?" He went through her hair.
Trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm

"I...I..I don't want to be taken advantage of anymore, and I don't want to kill anymore.." She whimpered before she unknowingly buried her head into his chest.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

"Ssh...it is okay..nobody will take advantage of you, I won't I promise. And you don't need to kill.. If you need to kill anybody ask me.
If somebody has treated you wrong, i will kill them." He brushed through her hair. Kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Lorna just laid there as she cried. Though she slowly stopped crying, and just laid there in his arms as she calmed down. She looked up at him slowly, "T-thank you..for comforting me.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 pm

He kissed her head. "You don't have to appolygise for being hurt." He let his lips stay on her head.
Brushing through her hair. "A woman like you should have never been treated badly."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Lorna laid there as he comforted her, and his touch felt nice and she knew she could trust him. She snuggled into him as she buried her head into his chest. As if she was asking for him to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A roommate.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2