Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The birds and the bees honey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

The birds and the bees honey Empty
PostSubject: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Amanda walked with the test to the garden, feeling like she needed the fresh air. She went to sit under Bruces tree. Her hand traveled down to her stomach again and she smiled. Tears of happines started to flow again. She started to wipe them away.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Bruce actually left his lab for once, it had been a while since he had at all. He wanted to go outside, stare at his tree for a moment then go back inside so no one could find him once again.

He really didn't feel like talking to people.

He made his way around the tree, before stopping and looking at Amanda. He hadn't except to see her there, but she seemed upset if the tears were any indicator, "Is something wrong?" he asked in his mild monotone.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

She looked up at him and smiled. "Well not wrong to be exact." She looked at the stick and showed it to him. "Don't worry it's not yours." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, surely not getting the joke. "Congratulations are in order, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm

She smiled and took the test back. "Yes they are, and thank you." She looked at the flowers and smiled. "Can I ask you a favour?" She said before looking back at him. "If I ever want to abort this one. Stop me."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Bruce nodded at the first question, listening to the woman, "Scouts honor." He stated, flatly. He didn't know if she had a tendency to get unbelievable angry towards defenseless things, but he's protect it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

She smiled. "Thank you." She could sense he would probaply be confused about the whole thing. "You want me to tell you why I ask that of you?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Bruce nodded, "Besides being great as a persuader, I assume you have some reasoning about your course of actions."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 pm

She smiled and told the whole story of what happened between her and Oliver when she found out that he had been spying on them, up to the point when they made up and he asked her to move in with him here. "I tend to get mad and do stuff I will regret later." She said looking down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"I see." Bruce said, quietly thinking in his mind, "I swear I will not let you her the fetus."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:27 pm

She smiled thankfully. "Thank you Bruce. I really trust you, I wouldn't ask this from anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Bruce bowed his head, taking the compliment.

"I found out something interesting." Bruce started out saying, trying to push the conversation towards somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

She looked at him interested. "Do tell me."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"I don't have a daughter." He stated, knowing she knew about Helena.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:39 pm

She tilted her head. "You don't? But you told me this yourself. What changed?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Paternal test. They did one after Selina and I disppeared. Selina was the mother but I was not the father. Dick told me." He stated, almost frowning, "Though, I do have a son that is mine."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm

She nodded, understanding now. "Oh... Well are you glad about this then?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm

"Well, he was there, for what little time I was actually out of my coma. I've seen him a little. His mother dropped him off one day, tired of taking care of him... I guess it's nice but he has an attitude worse than my own." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 pm

She laughed. "Well how is that possible?" She asked amused.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

"When the mother is a psychopathic rapist and your father is the Batman, I think sour personalities make an even sour spawn." He stated, it wasn't a joke. He had actually deduced it to that.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm

"Wow, poor kid." She placed her hand on her stomach. "I wonder what kind of a demon spawn this one turns out to be."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 pm

"Preferably not demon. It's Oliver's kid. so I'm going to say selfless, Robin Hood-esque." Bruce said, thinking about a baby dressed up like Robin Hood.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm

She laughed. "You forget I'm the mother. And I am no girl scout."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 pm

"With a change of heart, plus Oliver's personality is much stronger and more potent. If it's a boy, hands down your personality. Girl, hands down his." Bruce said, knowing exactly what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 am

She looked at him surprised, then at her stomach. "Well let's hope it's a girl then." She took a little smirk. "And who said I have had a change of heart? I would still kill people without blinking, nor would I regret killing them unless they were somehow close to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birds and the bees honey   The birds and the bees honey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The birds and the bees honey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next