Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strong swimmers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 pm

OOC: I have officially gotten permisson for skipping few weeks cheers

Amanda woke up from her nap. She was feeling a bit under the weather lately. She suddenly felt the need to run to the toilet to vomit. She flushed the toilet after she was done and thought about what could be the cause. She got up and went to the medlab to get a pregnancy test. She was waiting the required 30 seconds nervously drumming with her foot. When the test turned positive she couldn't believe it. She closed the toiletcover and sat there looking at the test in disbelief. Her hand found it's way to her stomach. "Damn that man has some strong swimmers." She laughed slightly, as the tears started to flow. She couldn't wait to tell Ollie.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Oliver came into the room. He had been twisting about the style but he finally bought it. He looked at the small box. What if it is too small or ugly. He thought. He put the box in his back pocket. Well, here goes nothing. “Amanda are you here?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 pm

She heard Oliver come in and got up, putting the test stick in her pocket. "I'm here." She said walking out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm

He couldn’t help but smile when she came out the bathroom. He walked towards her kissing her softly. His hands automatic went behind her back, pulling her closer. “I have something to ask you.” He played with the fabric of her shirt nervously. Even though it felt right to ask her, he was still bloody nervous.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

She kissed him back, placing her hands on his chest. He seemed nervous. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

“Nothing is wrong.” He smiled at her. “You may even say that everything is more than good. but you maybe want to sit down.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm

She tilted her head slightly in confusion, but sat down on the bed. "Sounds serious."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm

He started to babble. “It’s if you look at it but it is also a good thing.” He stopped flashing her a smile. “But I will leave that to you to decide.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

She looked at him confused. "What is going on? You are not like yourself."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 pm

He couldn’t help but enjoy her confused face. She didn’t know it… yet. He kneeled in front of her taking her hands. “Trust me. This is just the nervous me and he will be gone soon. I hope.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 pm

She looked down at her hands in his then up into his eyes. "You hope?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 pm

He smiled, letting one hand go. He fished the box out his back pocket. He looked her in the eyes. “Amanda Strong would you like * He opened the box* to be my wife?” He watched her hopeful, still nervous but glad he spoke clearly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 pm

She couldn't help but to let her jaw drop when she saw the box. She closed her mouth and smiled widely. "Yes." She let out a little happy laughter. "Yes I will." She placed her hands on both sides of his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 am

He kissed her back. He had a smile on his face that wouldn’t go away for days. She said yes. He was so happy. He stood up, lifting her. He kissed her again, before putting the ring on her finger. He twirled her around. He stopped kissing her forehead. “You don’t know how happy you made me.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 am

She giggeled in delight and surprise when he lifted her and twirled her around. She looked down at the ring in her hand and smiled. "Well let me try something then to make your day even better." She said smiling slyly and reaching for the test in her pocket. She gave it to him and waited for his reactions.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:30 pm

He looked at the thing Amanda gave him. Now it was his turn to have his jaw drop. “You. Are.” He didn’t know what to say. She shoot him with stupidity. He kissed her while twirling her around again. “Amanda Strong, you are way too perfect.” He stood still, holding her up. “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 pm

She giggeled again. "I know it's one of those things that makes me special." She smiled widely and her eyes softened as she looked down at him. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 pm

He smiled back. “I have this urge to go on the roof and yell to the city that your mine and that I’m going to be a daddy.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 pm

She laughed. "If you really want to, but put me down first."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 pm

He smiled teasing. “What if I don’t want to?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 pm

She giggled. "Your arms will get tired."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm

He growls. “Damm your smart answer. Why do you want to go down.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 pm

She grinned widely. "And the next time I feel sick it's going to land on your face." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm

He made a face at her. He let out a sigh. “Fine.” He slowly put her down, while kissing her. “Happy now?” when she was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

She kissed him back. "Happier." She caressed his face. "I was happy already, really happy." She kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strong swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong swimmers   Strong swimmers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong swimmers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next