Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm

"Too late." He winked out, "Oh it's horrible. I feel like I'm going to have a heart-attack every time Damian slips up." He said, shutting his eyes and shivering.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Wally laughed holding his stomach. "Stop telling me horror stories. I know it's going to be a girl."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, "Even worse.~" Dick said in a horror toned voice before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Wally laughed hard and stuck out his tongue. "You are mean."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

"Bruce is my father, adopted, though still my Dad. I have to get it from somewhere." He said waving off the man's accusations that he was mean.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Wally tried to stop laughing and nodded. "Yeah, that is true."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Dick stood up, brushing his pants off, "Well, I'mma let you be, I have to catch a bat... or try." He said, waving at his friend, "I'll see you later." He stated before quickly walking away, he really needed to talk to Bruce now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: