Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Empty
PostSubject: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 pm

[[OOC Random fanfiction idea Emily and I had..XD..Since I wanted to rp a fight.]]

Lorna was outside in the garden tending to the flowers. She had been taking over Kara's duties for while, while she was tending to James. She smiled when she saw a butterfly land on the flower she was looking at. Lorna watched the butterfly fly away.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Jason walked into the area, wearing his Red Hood outfit, minus the helmet. He wanted to find one person and destroy them. He almost oozed anger he was so unbelievably angry.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Lorna had heard some footsteps..she turned around as she lifted up some flowers she picked. Though she stopped as the flowers fell from her hands as she saw..him..Jason. She stood there silently, before she got some courage to talk, "J-Jason!?" She asked, hoping she was just being crazy...How could he be alive?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Jason heard his name, but ignored it. He was after Bruce right now, the petty little girl trying to get his attention would come later. He walked next to her, brushing past her without a word.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as he just walked past her. She turned around and grabbed his arm fast, "Jason! It's me, Lorna!" She said, looking at him..Though she was surprised she could grab him, she had hoped he was just a ghost..figment of her imagination, "Jason.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Jason felt the arm, she was intent on getting his attention. He was worse the Damien, "Fuck off!" He said pulling his arm from her hands, how dare she try to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Fuck off!"

Lorna's eyes widened as she backed up a little, "W-What's wrong with you? Don't you remember me? What's wrong with you!?" She said as her voice was raising a little. She didn't understand his lash out.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

"What's wrong with you, bitch? Can't you see I have somewhere I need to get." He took a step away, she demanded he knew her. Why would he want to know this whiny bitch?
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 pm

She froze when he called her a bitch..and her eyes softened finally at how he was treating her. She stood there, "What is wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"I don't know you and you're trying to get all grabby with me, what's wrong with you?" He growled out, this bitch was just stopping him now.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Lorna looked at him, "Because you do know me! Well right now..it seems like you did know me..We..we did it remember? Right before..." She stopped as she gulped, "Right before you died.." She shook her head, "How are you alive!? I watched that woman kill you! A-And how can you not remember me!? What happened to you!?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Jason rolled his eyes, "I died years ago, I think I'd remember some nagging woman with green hair." He waved her off turning around away from the clearly confused woman.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Lorna stood there as she looked down, he wasn't treating her right..and it wasn't him at all. She narrowed her eyes, "Fuck you.."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

"Sorry, wouldn't take the opportunity even if you threw yourself at me." He started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Lorna's eyes narrowed, that had really hurt. Her eyes went a little white as she threw something metal at his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Jason turned around and caught the piece of metal, tossing it aside, "Is that the best you can do? Even Batman is scared of me." Well, not Bruce Batman but Dick wouldn't touch him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Lorna glared at him, her eyes going pure white. She tried to focus on something metal, and when she felt a source, she threw it at him...Though her eyes widened when she realized it was a crowbar..Her eyes went normal, before she backed up and looked at him, "I-I didn't mean..I.." She suddenly put a force field around her to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Jason caught the crowbar, the images of him being beaten by the Joker. The boxes of dynamite all came back to him. He dropped it, the woman had known, "What the fuck are you?" he yelled at her, no one except for the Joker and Batman knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Lorna looked at him, "I-I told you..you knew me..You died again..but not by Joker..by a woman..You told me how you died the first time.." She said as she kept her force field around her, "I know you probably don't believe me..but I know for the fact you wouldn't have told me...if you didn't care for me.."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Jason hadn't told anyone, except for Talia. and that was because Batman hadn't told her either. The woman saved his life, he owed her that. Jason made his way to her, "Who?" Suddenly he felt his anger balled into another direction, someone had tried to kill him again? Oh the bitch was going to pay.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

"A woman named Kimura.." She said as she slowly let her force field down. She stood still, wishing he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Jason twitched his nose, "You mean the bitch that let me out, killed me? Ironic." He said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Lorna nodded as she looked at him, looking down as her eyes softened. She felt horrible, she...she didn't know what she could do..And it looked like his memory was fully wiped..She stood there, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to fall...
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 am

Jason rolled his eyes, he disliked women because of their emotions. Why was she crying? Who knew? Was she PMSing and he didn't know it?
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 am

Lorna sighed as she looked up at him. It was really clear he didn't remember her, maybe it was for the best? And maybe he didn't really care for her..maybe she was just a toy for him too. She looked up at him, before she suddenly pushed him away using a magnetic force. Her eyes didn't look at him anymore as she just stood there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]   Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight in a garden. [[Share Fanfic w/Jason]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next