Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting a speedster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Meeting a speedster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a speedster   Meeting a speedster - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:35 am

Blink gasped when he sat up and pressed her close to him. She kissed him back as she felt their bodies relax. She laughed when he suggested friends with benefits, "Well..I usually don't do friends with benefits..Well I only had two boyfriends, this was actually the first time I had sex without a relationship." Blink said as she smirked, "Buut..it seems like fun, so sure." She said as she smiled at him. She slowly guided herself off of him, moaning softly as she stood and fixed her dress, putting the top part back around her neck. Blink leaned over and kissed his cheek, "See you later.." She said as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Meeting a speedster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a speedster   Meeting a speedster - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:46 am

Johnny smirked as he stood and righted his clothes as he stood and left. This is going to be fun. Johnny thought.
Back to top Go down

Meeting a speedster
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3